Volunteer Blog/Reviews Staff Writer
- Contribute at least one article/literature review per month for the Longleaf blog.
- Work directly with the Blog Editor in the process of pitching and revision.
- Take on assignments tasked by the Blog Editor.
- Previous writing experience with a literary publication is a plus, but not required.
- At least 2 pitches for potential blog posts with a particular focus on literary culture, writing craft, reviews, art, or news.
- At least 2 writing samples (may include unpublished pieces).
- A copy of your CV/Resume.
Ready to Volunteer?
To apply, send a brief cover letter and all supplementary materials requested for the position you’re interested in to email@example.com. Please include “Volunteer Application [Position]” in the subject of your email. We look forward to hearing from you.